Applications are invited from individuals who wish to obtain a PhD degree at the University of Bradford, UK.
This scholarship program is worth £16,000 p.a. (tax-free) plus home tuition fee for three years which will be provided to successful applicants.
– Applicants must be International students.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors and masters degree program at any recognized Institution.
– Applicants must have a first class degree in a relevant topic (such as Engineering, Controls, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or Statistics or similar).
– Applicants must have good academic records
– Applicants must demonstrate knowledge and interest in application of Big Data Science, Data Analytics, Machine Learning to engineering data resources and cyber-physical systems applications.
To apply please email your CV with a cover letter to Elena Nanneli (E.Nannelli@bradford.ac.uk).
The application deadline for this scholarship is 28th May 2017.
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Website