Cologne Business School, Germany (CBS) invites applications for the foreign student scholarship that will be awarded to International students that intend taking undergraduate, masters and MBA degree programs at the Institution.
This scholarship program covers 25%, 50% and 75% of the tuition fee.
– Applicants must be International students.
– Applicants must have excellent results from previous educational programs.
– Applicants must have applied or applying to CBS.
Interested applicants are advised to submit the following documents:
– Transcript of records and certificates of your latest school or academic degree
– An essay about “How does (if) the slowing down of China affect Germany?
– Essays that do not follow the rules set out in the CBS Style Guide, will not be considered for the scholarship!
– Proof of your social dedication or athletic achievements, if applicable
– Personal letter and statement that indicates the applicant’s need for a scholarship.
The required documents should be sent via email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 15th June 2017.
For More Information Visit the Scholarship Website