Chevron Nigeria Limited, in partnership with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is offering scholarship opportunities to outstanding qualified Nigerian students who are interested in the opportunity.
MAKE MILLIONS MONTHLY DOING SIMPLE EMAIL MARKETING TASKS ON FIVERR - CHECK HERE
This scholarship is available for full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students who are studying the following courses in Nigerian Universities:
– Agricultural Engineering/ Agricultural Science
– Business Administration/ Economics
– Chemical Engineering
– Civil Engineering
– Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ System Engineering
– Electrical /Electronic Engineering
– Environmental Studies/ Surveying
– Geology /Geophysics
– Mass Communication /Journalism
– Mechanical/ Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
– Human Medicine /Dentistry/ Pharmacy
– Petroleum Engineering.
– Applicants must be Nigerians
– Applicants must be in their 200 level in any Nigerian University.
– Applicants must be studying the above mentioned courses.
– Applicants must not be in receipt of any other Chevron scholarship.
– Applicants must have excellent academic records.
Interested students Click here to apply
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
– Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
– School ID card
– Admission letter
– Birth certificate
– O’ Level result
– JAMB Result
– Local Government Area Letter of Identification
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 9th April 2017.
For More Information Visit The Official Website