The Hungarian Government is offering the Food and Agricultural Organisation (FAO) scholarships to outstanding students from Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Chad, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonia, Madagascar, Mali, Myanmar, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Namibia, Nigeria, North-Korea, Palestine, the Philippines, Serbia, Somalia, South-Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen the opportunity to undertake master’s level studies in English at one of Hungary’s agricultural universities.
This scholarship program will be taken at the following institutions:
– Szent István University, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences
– Szent István University, Faculty of Horticultural Science
– Szent István University, Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences.
This scholarship covers application and tuition fees throughout the study period with basic books and notes; dormitory accommodation; subsistence costs and health care.
The following courses are eligible for this scholarship program:
1. Rural development and agribusiness
3. Agricultural water management.
– Applicants must be citizens of the following countries listed above.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program in any recognized institution.
– Applicants must be under 30 years of age.
– Applicants must have excellent results at previous educational programs.
– Applicants must have applied to any Hungarian agricultural universities.
Interested applicants should download and completely fill in the application form.
The following is required during application:
– Application form duly completed
– A recent curriculum vitae
– A copy of high school/college diploma and transcript/report of study or copy of the diploma attachment
– A copy of certificate of proficiency in English
– Copies of relevant pages of passport showing expiration date and passport number
– A letter of recommendation
– Statement of motivation
– Health Certificate issued by Medical Doctor
– Certificate of Good Conduct issued by local police authority.
Completed form should be sent together with your COMPLETE dossier to: REU-Scholarship@fao.org
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 28th February 2017
For more information visit The School ‘s Scholarship