The University of Geneva, Faculty of Science Switzerland invites applications for the Excellence Masters Fellowship to International students who are interested in pursuing a Master of Science in any of the disciplines covered by the Faculty.
This scholarship program covers for one year and it is worth CHF 10’000 to CHF 15’000/year.
– Applicants must be International students.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree in any university with very good performance in their studies.
– Applicants must have applied or applying to the faculty of science, University of Geneva.
– Applicants must have good grades.
Interested applicants should download from the schools’ website and completely fill in the application form.
The following are required when applying:
– A Curriculum Vitae including the transcript of exams passed during the bachelor education, with grades.
– A two-page essay in which the applicant describes his/her specific scientific interests, specifies the Master’s program at the Faculty of Science he/her would like to pursue, and motivates the intention to pursue a Master of Science programme at the University of Geneva.
– If possible: Letters of references from two professors (preferably sent by them directly to the e-mail address indicated below). They should specifically attest if the candidate fulfills the conditions of the Excellence Fellowship Program
– Any other pertinent information like results of GRE (General requirement examination), of TOEFL or other language test.
Completed application form should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 15th March 2017.
For more information visit The Scholarship Webpage