Kochi University Of Technology, Japan (KUT) a top leading university in the country is offering a Special Scholarship Program (SSP) to International students who wish to pursue a doctorate program in Engineering.
The Special Scholarship Program (SSP) give support the advanced research of Kochi University of Technology by enlisting the help of highly International students.
– 150, 000 yen is provided for travel and initial living costs. (given only to international applicants who are living outside Japan, and who have, or intend to acquire, “Student” status of Japanese residence at the time of entry into Japan).
– 150, 000 yen/month is provided for research project work.
– 30, 000 yen fo r the entrance examination fee is provided
– 300, 000 yen is provided for enrollment fee.
– 535, 800 yen/year is provided for tuition fee.
– Applicants must be citizens of a country other than Japan.
– All Applicants must have completed their Masters and Bachelors degree program.
– Applicants must be 35 years old or under at the time of enrollment.
– Applicants must high English proficiency.
– Applicants must have applied or applying to Kochi University of Technology.
– Applicants must have excellent academic records.
Interested applicants must choose a research project from the SSP Research Project List
Complete and submit all required documents. See list of required documents here.
Application documents must be addressed to:
International Relations Division
Kochi University of Technology
Tosayamada, Kami City
Kochi 782-8502, JAPAN
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 17th March 2017.