The University of Twente invites applications from students who are African and Asia Citizens seeking for an opportunity to study for a masters degree program at the esteemed Institution.
This scholarship program will cover Tuition fees, Visa costs and Return flight fees. The scholarship program is provided to individuals who wants a full-time one-year master’s programme in Environmental and Energy Management including a thesis research internship at the Dutch development bank.
– Applicants must be Africans or Asians.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program.
– Applicants must have received an offer at the University of Twente.
– Applicants must have good academic records.
Interested applicants should submit the following listed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
– a copy of your passport
– an employer’s statement and implementation plan
– a statement of government authority, if applicable. This is required for some African and Asian countries. If you are unsure whether you need one, download the overview below or contact the Netherlands embassy in your country.
– your CV with a photo. Your CV should include details on work experience, time spent abroad (if applicable), including the country/countries you visited and the reason for your time abroad, extracurricular activities, study-related or non-study-related.
– a completed and signed the copy of the application form
a motivation letter (one or two A4 pages): please check the instructions to see what you need to include in this letter
– If you already have an admission letter from a Dutch higher education institution, upload the letter. You are not required to have an admission letter to apply for the scholarship.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 1st April 2017
For More Information Visit The Official Website