The Kisii University, Kenya is offering scholarships to African students who intend to undergo a masters or PhD program in the area of specialization in Fishery.
The scholarship program covers for research allowance that is worth EUR 230.00 for masters students and EUR 920.00 for Ph.D. students. DAAD will pay tuition fees for awarded students to the university according to the submitted fees structure and a monthly stipend to the scholarship holder, covering cost of living including accommodation.
– Applicants must be citizens of a Sub Saharan country.
– Applicants must have applied or applying to Kisii University.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree with a minimum of upper second class or first class honours degree in fisheries or in a closely related biological sciences field of study.
– Applicants for the PhD scholarship must have completed their masters degree with a minimum of an Msc in Fisheries or in a closely related aquatic sciences field with above average grades.
– Applicants must have had their degree not more than six years ago.
Applications accompanied by a CV, required documents outlined in information sheet for scholars both in soft and hard copy should be sent to the:
coordinator Kisii University –
DAAD scholarships Programme,
Research and Extension Office,
P.O Box 408-40200, Kisii.
Only nominated candidates will be informed to apply for the DAAD Scholarships in the DAAD Portal.
Read the DAAD information sheet for scholars to know how to begin your application process.it can be found on the schools’ official website.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 15th February 2017.
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Webpage