The Utrecht University is offering Bijvoet scholarship program to International students wants to attend summer school at Netherlands.
Each scholarship covers:
– 50% of (reasonable) travel costs;
– 50% of the costs for Utrecht Summer school housing;
– 100% of the course fee.
– Applicants must be International students
– Applicants are required to demonstrate proof of proficiency in English Language.
– Applicants must have excellent results from previous educational programs.
Interested applicants should download and completely fill in the application form.
The following are required during application:
– Motivation for your application; make clear why you are interested in the subject of the summer school; not longer than two pages
– Curriculum vitae
– Recent set of transcripts (marks/grades) in English, German, French or in Dutch for Dutch students
– Two letters of recommendation
Completed forms and required documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 4th April 2017.
For More Information Visit The Official Website