Applications are invited for the Agbami Scholarship awards which is offered to full-time 100 and 200 level Nigerian Undergraduates that qualify for the rare opportunity.
MAKE MILLIONS MONTHLY DOING SIMPLE EMAIL MARKETING TASKS ON FIVERR - CHECK HERE
This scholarship program is funded by Agbami Co-ventures and Star and it will be provided to students in the following discipline:
– Medicine & Surgery
– Applicants must be Nigerians
– Applicants must be in their 1st or 2nd year in any Nigerian University (Students admitted during 2016/2017 or 2015/2016 academic session only.)
– Applicants must be studying the above listed courses.
– Applicants must not be in receipt of any other scholarship program sponsored by “STAR” or any of its Co-venturers, including the NNPC/CHEVRON scholarship program.
– Applicants must have good academic records.
Interested students should click here to apply.
The following documents are required during application:
– Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
– School ID card
– Admission Letter
– Birth Certificate
– O’ Level Result
– JAMB Result
– Local Government Area Letter of Identification
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 7th April 2017.
For More Information Visit The Official Website