The Delta States Bursary and Scholarship Board has announced the commencement of the online bursary registration of students for 2016/2017 student special assistance scheme.
According to the press release, to be eligible for the
All Applicants must
– Be of Delta State Origin
– All applicant MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC)
– Be a Registered full-time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions.
(Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible).
– Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
– Be in HND I and II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics.
– Be in 200 level and above for Colleges of Education Students.
Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
Also, to be eligible for the Scholarship Award;
All Applicants must:
– Be of Delta State Origin.
– All applicant MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC).
– Be a Registered full-time Student only of any Public and Private Tertiary Institutions.
How To Apply
Applicants are to click on the “Apply Here” link to commence registration.
– Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
– Online processing fee of N1, 000 will be charged using debit cards.
– Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
– Print your acknowledgment card to take to the Dean of Student Affairs.
Upload the signed and stamped acknowledgment card for verification.
The application deadline is on 10th November 2016
For more information visit the official page