Application Deadline: Monday, 20th June, 2016 15 p.m (CET)
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International countries
To be taken at (country): Italy
Brief description: Call for scholarship applications from international students willing to enrol in second cycle degrees for the a.y. 2016-2017
Eligible Field of Study: Courses offered at the University
About the Award: The University of Turin will provide 13 one-year scholarships to deserving international students willing to enrol in UniTO for the first year of a second cycle degree, a.y. 2016-2017.
Scholarships are dedicated to students who, apart from their citizenship, have obtained their entrance requirement (first cycle degree or equivalent qualification) abroad from an educational institution working outside the Italian system.
The University of Turin has a remarkable research tradition in traditional subjects such as history, philosophy, law, economics and medicine but it is currently branching out into important modern sectors, such as food science, social politics, IT, performing arts and communication sciences.
Offered Since: Not stated
Type: Masters Degree
- Applications will be evaluated on the basis of the GRE (Revised General Test) test results. If you don’t have a GRE test result, youcannot apply for the scholarship.
- Applications are admitted just for first year enrolment, applicants enrolled with a shortening of course will not be accepted.
- These study grants are not cumulative with study grants issued under the Erasmus Mundus and Erasmus Plus programmes
Selection Criteria: Application is open exclusively to candidates who are in possession of all the following requirements:
- Regardless of candidate’s citizenship, qualifications for admission to the chosen second cycle degree programme were gained in an institution outside of the Italian education system and operating outside of the Italian national territory;
- Applicants fulfil access requirements for the chosen second cycle degree programme or will fulfil such requirements at the time of enrolment (for further information, check admission requirements for the chosen second cycle degree programme on the University website, following the path: en.unito.it – Studying at Unito – Academic offerings – Academic programs);
- Applicants have never been enrolled in any first, second or one-long-cycle degree programme at the University of Turin; 4) Applicants are not 30 years or older on the deadline of this Call.
Number of Awardees: Thirteen (13)
Value of Scholarship: The total amount of the scholarship is 9, 000 euro, 750 euro per month for 12 months, gross of all charges for the beneficiary’s account
Duration of Scholarship: One year
How to Apply: Applications shall be submitted on or before Monday June 20th 2016, at 3.00 p.m. (Central European Time), ONLY through online means at www.unito.it. Anyone wishing to submit an application shall:
- Connect to http://registrazione.unito.it/ and register to the University website following given instruction until the creation of a username;
- Access the University website clicking on “Login” on the homepage, or connecting to www.unito.it/login – Fill in all personal data, selecting “Enrolments” “Personal data”
- Select “Enrolment”
- “Evaluation test”
- “Call for scholarships for international students a.y. 2016-2017”
- To complete the operation, applicants shall:
- Check their contact information;
- Enter required details;
- Upload required documents in pdf format.
Award Provider: University of Turin
Important Notes: Candidates can send their GRE scores to the University of Turin using UI Code 7417.