MAKE MILLIONS MONTHLY DOING SIMPLE EMAIL MARKETING TASKS ON FIVERR - CHECK HERE
Estonian Business School (EBS) offers international scholarship programs to International students who are interested in undergoing undergraduate scholarship at the institution.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business Administration as well as for Business Administration & Languages. The Estonian Government will provide a monthly allowance of 350€ to qualified applicants.
– Applicants must be International students.
– Applicants must have applied to EBS before applying for this scholarship program.
– Applicants must be fluent in English Language.
– Applicants must have completed their high school education with excellent results.
Interested students should click here to begin application
The following documents are required during application:
– Passport or other identification document with a photo and a personal ID-code
– 1 passport photo(3×4 cm)
– A CV or a letter of recommendation from previous school or work environment
– Motivation letter
– English language test certificate
– Completed application form
– High school diploma and grade transcript.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 10th April 2017.
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Webpage