3 Jun 2016
1. When your realized “Tan Gboro Tan” was actually “Town Igboro Town”.
2. You, begging for a bailer of water from your floormates.
3. How Hezekiah Oluwasanmi library looks during exam time:
4. When someone tells you they got admission to study Geology.
5. You, wondering if eating ‘risky’ for dinner is really worth the risk.
6. Celebrities to Awo boys, when they come to do a show at Amphi.
7. When you see people loving up at AngloMoz and MotionGround.
8. You, after using N100 to go chow at Old Buka.
9. When someone tries to cut the queue for Health Sciences rice.
10. When you haven’t finished reading for exams and you hear they want to do Aluta.
11. When you see your guy that is owing you money coming out of Banwill.
12. When you pour water downstairs and start hearing “stretch your hand” and “stretch your brain”.
13. Boys, preparing for Moz 101:
Let’s do this.
14. The OAU Cycle:
15. Your face, when a bat shits on your favorite cloth.