CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO DOWNLOAD JAMB UTME 2018 PRACTICE SOFTWARE
The Ulster University, a leading UK university is offering the Vice-Chancellor’s Research Scholarships (VCRS) to UK, EU and International students who are interested in PhD programs in the Institution.
This scholarship program covers all tuition fees for a maximum period of three years and an annual maintenance allowance of £14, 296.
– Applicants must be UK, EU Or International students.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors and masters degree program at any recognized Institutions.
– Applicants must have a first or upper second-class Honours degree.
– Applicants must have applied or applying to Ulster University.
– Applicants must have excellent results.
Interested students should
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 24th February 2017.
For More Information Visit