TOTAL E&P Nigeria Limited in collaboration with the French Embassy in Nigeria is financing a scholarship program which will be provided strictly to Nigerians who are interested in studying for a Masters program in France.
The following courses are available for this masters scholarship:
• International Law
• Applicants must be Nigerians.
• Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program in any recognized institution with a first degree or at least a Second class upper division
• Applicants should have graduated between 2013 and 2016.
• Applicants must have completed 1(one) year mandatory NYSC programme.
The following are required during application:
Copy of your certificates (WAEC, NECO, Bachelor degree etc.…);
• Detailed resume or CV;
•Motivation letter explaining clearly your educational path, professional experience (if any) and your future prospects;
• Valid means of identification, i.e.: National ID card or international passport.
Interested applicants should send their complete application latest by February 25th 2017 to email@example.com in a single PDF file saved as Name_Surname_Total_French_Embassy_Scholarship_2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for tests and interviews.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 25th February 2017
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Webpage