Stockholm’s University, department of political sciences, invites applications from outstanding International students who are interested in pursuing their PhD program’s in the department.
The scholarship covers full tuition for four years.the student specializes in knowledge within the subject field, a thorough training in research methods and a good understanding of the problems occurring in the research and the practical application.
– Applicants must be International students.
– Applicants must have completed their Masters and bachelors degree program at any recognized Institution.
– Applicants must have applied to the department of Political sciences, Stockholm University.
– Applicants must have proficiency in English corresponding to at least 550 credits on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Interested students should Click here to apply.
The following are required during application:
– Contact details and personal data
– Highest degree
– Language skills
– Contact details for 2 references.
– CV – degrees and other completed courses, work experience and a list of degree projects/theses
– Research proposal (no more than 3 pages) describing:
i) which research task you want to pursue within the position
ii) why and how you wish to address this research task
iii) what makes you suitable for the project in question
– Degree certificates and grades confirming that you meet the general and specific entry requirements (no more than 6 files)
– Degree projects/theses (no more than 3 files)
– Certificate in English corresponding to at least 550 credits on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). This criterion does not apply for students who have completed their education at a Swedish university, where English proficiency is a general eligibility requirement.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 7th February 2017.
For more information visit The Scholarship Webpage