The German Institute for Economic Research, Germany cordially invites international students who are interested in pursuing PhD degree programs at the institution to submit applications.
This is a fully funded PhD programme and scholarships are awarded in the field of economics.
– Applicants must be International students.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors and masters degree program.
– Applicants must have excellent results
– Applicants must have knowledge and experience in the area of Economics or other related fields (such as civil engineering, statistics or quantitative social sciences).
Interested students should click here to apply.
The following are required during application:
– The applicant’s statement of objectives; the statement of objectives should state the applicant’s motivation for participating in the program and give a short outline of his/her major research interests. The statement should be no longer than 2 pages.
– A detailed curriculum vitae (without photograph);
– A recent photograph;
– Copies of academic transcripts and other certificates;
Two academic letters of recommendation
– A TOEFL/IELTS-test if required
– A GRE-test if required.
– A completed application form
The application deadline for this scholarship program is 30th April 2017.
For More Information Visit The School’s Official Website.