The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) invites applications from Niger Deltans thant wish to obtain their Masters degree or PhD programs fully funded in Universities abroad.
This scholarship program is fully-funded and will be awarded to successful applicants.
– Applicants must be indigenes of Akwa Ibom State, Bayelsa State, Cross River State, Delta State, Edo State and Rivers State.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division in any recognized Institution.
– Applicants must have gained Admission into a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines in a recognized foreign University Abroad:
– Agricultural Sciences
– Environmental Sciences
– Information Technology
– Management Sciences
– Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
– Applicants must have a valid Admission Letter from a Foreign University.
The following are required during applications:
– Recent passport photograph
– Local Government identification letter.
– Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from Overseas University.
– Relevant Degrees from recognized University.
– N.Y.S.C Discharge Certificate.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is Friday 27th May, 2017.
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Webpage